Monday, August 27, 2007

Motorhome....Home!


Well, it's true...we picked up the motorhome and brought it home last night.

We would like to thank Gord and his wife for generously letting us use their motorhome for the next 8 weeks. They even delayed their trip to Florida just so we could complete our trip as planned. This is a perfect example of people pulling together to help out other people! Now, if only the rest of our plans would pull together as nicely as this one did....only 2 weeks before departure!!

-jeannie

1 comment:

hobbz said...

Wow this is soooo great! I really admire what you guys are doing! I knew Glen in high school and it was really cool to see his name on the same blog site that I have my own. Glen drop me a line sometime and we'll catch up! Travel safely.

Janet (ceh) Carmichael
hobbz4@yahoo.com